Tomato Butter Bean Bok ChoySeptember 10, 2012
2 2/3 fluid ounce Olive Oil
8 each Bacon, Thick Slice, Finely Diced
1 cup Shallots, Minced
l/2 cup Minced Garlic
2 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
8 cup Butter Beans, Drained
4 cup Diced Tomatoes, Drained
4 fluid ounce Soy Sauce
8 cup Bok Choy, Chopped
as needed Salt
as needed Black Pepper
1. Place a large saute pan over medium heat. Add Olive Oil.
2. Add Bacon, Shallots, and Garlic. Heat until bacon begins to crisp, but be sure not to over cook garlic.
3. Add Red Pepper Flakes saute for 2 minutes.
4. Add Furmano’s Butter Beans and Diced Tomatoes, heat to 106 deg.
5. Add Soy Sauce and Bok Choy. Heat until bok choy just begins to wilt.
6. Taste and add Salt and Pepper to desired level.