Cranberry Bean PizzaAugust 10, 2010
With this recipe, you’ll have a hot bean-cheesy slice ready in less than 15 minutes.
Makes 4 servings
- 1 15-ounce can, rinsed and drained, or 1 3/4 cups cooked dry-packaged cranberry beans
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 (15-inch) prebaked pizza crust
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 Italian plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a nonstick pan, using nonfat cooking spray, sauteé zucchini, onion, and mushrooms for about 3 minutes.
- Place prebaked crust on ungreased cookie sheet. Spread cream cheese on crust. Top with cranberry beans, vegetables, and basil. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted.