One Dish Rosemary Chicken & White BeansAugust 13, 2010
Rosemary, tomatoes and kalamata olives spice up this quick and traditional, French Provencal dish.
Makes 4 serving
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 skinless and boneless chicken thighs (about 1 pound)
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 15-ounce can, rinsed and drained, or 1 3/4 cups cooked dry-packaged navy beans
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Combine rosemary, salt and pepper; sprinkle over one side of chicken.
- Place chicken in pan with seasoned side down, cook 3 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and turn chicken.
- Add tomatoes and beans, cover and simmer 10 minutes or until chicken is done. Stir in olives.